Monday, February 23, 2009

So-long 2008!

Didn't know how the last 3 quarters of 2008 went by -- they just flew, and I am happy to put them behind. It was quite hectic and I am relieved to have some spare time.

Went to India in December for a long break, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I landed in a new house in a quiet location away from the center of the city, had Mom & Dad's shashtipoorti celebrations over there couple of weeks after landing and met most of my relatives. It was a nice break! (I still need to upload the pics.)

2009 was a great beginning.. met a friend at Arun's birthday party & through him I found a basketball crowd, and surprisingly they play just a few blocks from my place. Basketball was dearly missed in the 6 months since we moved to our new office campus in Santa Clara (we were deprived of a basketball court). And I found a good balance for the local Scrabble tournaments as well -- I play once a month. 6 hrs/month, that's it. I think that works out well. So.. like that.. activities are all set.

And that's how 2009 started.. and brimming with a bunch of resolutions as well!

No comments: