Monday, September 20, 2010

Conquering hills?

http://beta.mapmyride.com/routes/detail/23270606/

Unexpectedly, just like that, we bumped into a long hill. After completing that, nothing seemed daunting any more for some reason. And then late into the ride, there was an optional climb. Of course I was gonna do it.

I was under the impression that the additional detour was 2.5mi. Now, I was not sure if it was 2.5mi round trip or one-way. :) Either ways, the total round trip was 7mi, and it was a fun hill. Long climb. And then at one point, I was even going up & down to stay with Kiran & Anshu. Wow. What was I doing?! It all seemed so easy at that instance. Hard to put how I felt in words. I felt I was conquering the hills!

This ride will probably remain my biggest strength in dire situations.

No comments: